Friday, August 31, 2012

I just keep discovering new levels of messed-upness. I dont know what to do about them. Although I was briefly bothered about my sanity, I think I have really given up on doing anything about it. Somehow, giving up on myself makes me feel, at the very least, peaceful. That's good enough, for now.

Its not like I want to give up. I try to chit-chat with people to distract myself from what goes inside. It works most of the times. But the truth is, most of the times, people are really busy. And I see myself spiraling down.

Writing it out, will hopefully, be able to substitute, the need for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Mugshots from life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.