Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefakefake


Fake is thy name
Fake is thy word
Fake is thy worship
Fake consumes all.

How is a person supposed to react, when he or she becomes suddenly famous for whatever good reason? Happy? Far from it.

First of all, you get unwanted attention, from people who a few days back, didn't give a fuck to whether you were dead or alive.

Second, your colleagues scowl and start spreading nasty rumors about how totally undeserving/stupid/slutty you are.

Third, honestly nobody is happy with your success. It feels more like as if its some sin that I have committed.

I want to coop up and hide somewhere. Not show my face, or even the fact that I exist.

I just want some peace. I aint getting any.

Please leave me alone in my loneliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Mugshots from life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.