Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mess being off, I went on another round of loitering in search of food. Feeling gloomy, I went to Chedi's for a Tinku (a nice spicy and juicy egg burger). But what I saw only added to my gloom. The shop was closed. Having only Rs. 35 in my pockets, I couldnt afford to eat something fancy to dispel the gloom. I headed towards Billoo's and ordered for an aloo paratha.

I chose the chair farthest from everybody else, sat and decided to stare at the light-studded tree till the time I could stare at my food.

Ten minutes were over and no food had arrived. My order number was 16, and number 13 was the last to be served. Reluctantly I glanced over the other side of humanity. I saw the owner of the shop missing. He was talking to the men in the kitchen and pointing at my direction with his head.

Within three minutes, a man came with a plate in his hand. With my aloo paratha. I smiled at the man, but not for too long; and pounced upon the paratha.

It was kind of you Mr. shopkeeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Mugshots from life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.