Sunday, January 16, 2011

High

Days of thirst, hunger
No sleep
Cursing all along
But thats not all bad
Thats the stuff
I get high on.

Molten fire is what
Runs in these veins
Creeping up the spine
About to explode
Each moment ticks
But everything is fine

Shrieks fill the air
This is one nightmare
With no dawn
But thats not so bad
Coz thats the stuff
I get high on.

Still remember
How my face looked
That night
Pain searing through
Ripping in two
Against myself I fight

Bleed, till no more
Need, till no more
Shaking, still holding on
Oh yeah,
Thats the stuff
I get high on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Mugshots from life |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.